Date(s) - 23/09/2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Bimer Bonsai Club Annual Bus Trip to the Carnival of Flowers in Toowoomba. We will call at Bonsai Nursery and go to the Harmony Tea Gardens
This year’s bus trip is to Toowoomba for the Toowoomba Bonsai show on Sunday 23rd September. Please see Jim to pay and secure your seat. The tentative itinerary is as follows:
- The Church Hall Jaguar Street, Chermside West at 8am sharp.
- Pick up at Jindalee Hotel, Sinnamon Road, Jindalee 8.30am.
- Travel to Toowoomba. Bonsai Show at Rose Garden, Newtown Park, Cnr Holberton Street & Pottinger Street, Newtown.
- Leave at 11.15am Travel to Harmony Tea Garden, 10483 New England Hwy, Highfields.
- Check out the junipers and have BYO lunch break here.
- Leave at 12.45, travel to Coroneos Nursery, Cnr Anzac & Herries Street.
- Leave at 1.45, travel to Queens Park, Margaret Street.
- Leave at 2.50 for return to Brisbane with drop off at Jindalee.
- Arrive back at hall Jaguar Street by 5pm.