Bimer Bonsai Club is proud to present the Bonsai Intensive and Workshop. Designed to improve the knowledge and skills of members through intense species-specific modules.
The purpose of Bonsai Intensive is to share the knowledge and passion of bonsai at a species level. With detailed information, background, examples and explaining how a bonsai hobbyist would develop their own bonsai in that species. Then workshop your own trees.
The underlying concept is to create an event with an intensive focus on specific plant species and plant varieties for bonsai. For specialist or passionate hobbyists to share the end-to-end process of developing world class bonsai for that species. They then work on their trees.
Bimer Bonsai will include a ‘Species Guide” resource for each participant to assist members with particular species.
- Each presenter will run through the content outlined
- This will be a 1 ½ hour information session, the 1 ½ hour workshop on participant or club trees.
- There will be 2 sessions running at a time.
- Participants are expected to bring their own trees for contribution to the session.
- There will be coffee, tea and biscuits provided but lunch is at the participants cost
Activity: What will be covered
The program would cover the following for each species.
- Background of the species
- Bonsai Development
- Special Techniques
The Bimer Bonsai Intensive will have
- 2 x 3-hour sessions being run at a time. Participants must choose which they wish to attend
- Saturday Afternoon will be a normal Black Pine session for all club members and FREE.
- Each presenter will have a paid presenter and an advanced graduate future presenter assisting
- Bimer Bonsai Trade table open everyday
Cost per session only $20
Friday 1st July 2022
|9:00-12:00||Chinese Elm/Hackberry||David Gibson|
Saturday, 2nd July 2022
|1:30-4:30||Black Pine||Whole Club Presentation||Kimberley H|
Sunday, 3rd July 2022
email your interest and the sessions you would like to attend to: email@example.com or use the form below to book your sessions.