New This Month
WOULD YOU LIKE TO CONTRIBUTE MORE TO YOUR CLUB?
GREAT! WE NEED YOU! If you have an hour or two to spare from time to time the Bimer Bonsai Club would love to have you join our committee. Elections will be held at 1pm on July 3rd. Please express your interest now so we can get the nomination form to you.
- Bimer’s May 2021 Newsletter is available to read or download.
- Next meeting – July 3rd – is our Annual General Meeting for the club commencing at 1pm sharp. All committee roles will be vacated and available for new nominations. This is your chance to assist your club by taking on a more active role. Members will have the opportunity of participating in, and bringing fresh ideas to the development and growth of this active, long-lived and highly valued bonsai community. Express your interest and get further info at this link. The nomination form can be viewed or downloaded at the link below.
- Leigh Taafe Workshops – July 2-4 – reserve your place quickly
- While Inaugural NBPCA (National Bonsai and Penjing Collection of Australia) Artist in Residence was here recently, he had time to stop by ABC Radio for a pre-recorded interview. Here is a link to the interview.
- Have you seen our Bimer Bonsai Club shirts? Check them out and order yours now!
OUR 2021 BIMER BONSAI SHOW AT MT COOT-THA WAS A WONDERFUL SUCCESS! THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ATTENDED. YOUR SUPPORT OF OUR CLUB IS REALLY APPRECIATED!
Winners 2021 Bimer Bonsai Show
Interview with Elaine Bradshaw, Bimer Bonsai founding member – 1983
- All Newsletters
- Bonsai Show – May 2021 wrap up
- April 2021 Meeting
- April 2021 Calendar Tree
- March 2021 Meeting
- March 2021 Calendar Tree
- February 2021 Meeting
- December 2020 Calendar Tree
- December 2020 Meeting/Fundraiser
- Presidents Message July 2020
- Bimer Bonsai Show 2019: Winning Trees
Please note that during these times we will need to practice the COVID-19 safety regulations as outlined by the government and in place at the time of each meeting.
Bimer Bonsai Venue
Our venue is the Wavell Heights Community Hall located at:
Wavell Heights Community Hall, Edinburgh Castle Road, Wavell Heights, Brisbane Queensland
The safer entry is from Cressey Street (off Edinburgh Castle Road) which is not on the crest of the hill
(see map below)