This year’s bus trip is to Toowoomba for the Toowoomba Bonsai show on Sunday 23rd September.
Please see the treasurer to pay and secure your seat. You may also pay online for your seats – again just make sure you include your surname as a reference or you will have made a donation (see last page for account details).
Cost is only $10 which includes entry to the Toowoomba Bonsai Show.
- The Church Hall Jaguar Street, Chermside West at 8am sharp.
- Pick up at Jindalee Hotel, Sinnamon Road, Jindalee 8.30am.
- Travel to Toowoomba. Bonsai Show at Rose Garden, Newtown Park, Cnr Holberton Street & Pottinger Street, Newtown.
- Leave at 11.15am Travel to Harmony Tea Garden, 10483 New England Hwy, Highfields.
- Check out the junipers and have BYO lunch break here.
- Leave at 12.45, travel to Coroneos Nursery, Cnr Anzac & Herries Street.
- Leave at 1.45, travel to Queens Park, Margaret Street.
- Leave at 2.50 for return to Brisbane with drop off at Jindalee.
- Arrive back at hall Jaguar Street by 5pm.